Thursday, April 28, 2011

Change.

Matthew Beffa


Change is always a good thing and sometimes it happens to be what an individual needs. When Matt walked into my life it was the one thing to make all my downs turn into ups. My life and family was falling apart piece by piece and he helped me put it all back together. Matt is my number one influential person in my life. He sees and explains life like no one ever has. He amazes me with every step he takes, bringing me along. Without him i wouldn't be in the place i am today. When i was younger i would dress up all pretty and play the role of a princess. I always dreamed of having that handsome perfect prince. I found him and he picked me up off my feet. People say that life isn't like a fairytale, i beg to differ. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Sounds like you have a great relationship. There's nothing comparable to having someone who understands you and can fight the dragons with you. :)

    ReplyDelete